Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Midterms and Cherry Blossoms


I am officially done with my midterm exams! I had two Korean language exams and two other exams this week. I have the next two days off, so I will be going to Seoul for the weekend to see some more Cherry Blossoms and to celebrate Easter.

This past week, the campus has turned from a dismal campus into beautiful area with pink cherry blossoms everywhere you turn. The air is filled with the aroma of blossoms and pink petals sail through the air. The Phoenix field is pink from the blossoms and has become the favorite place by all students to study. Yesterday, a lot of people from the community came to campus to see and take pictures of the blossoms. I am so happy that spring is truly here and has come in such splendor. It is great to see everything come back to life after a very LONG winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment