Saturday, February 26, 2011

Classes and Roomie!

So yesterday I picked my classes for the semester. Drum roll please...

1. Korean Speaking
2. Korean Writing
3. Cultural Internship (Helping Koreans with English)
4. Traditional Korean Dance (My cultural class for the semester, like the drumming from the fall)
5. Understanding International Society (Interesting subject, I think it will be an awesome Sociology type course)
6. Korean Politics and Diplomacy (Really wanted to take this, considering all that has happened in Korea this past year)

I am super excited about this semester. Not only is everyone extremely nice and positive, but my classes sound great. What makes it even better is that I arranged my schedule so I have Thursdays off apart from exchanges, which will be really nice.

My roommate moved in this morning. Her name is Bogyeon. She is a sophomore like me and is majoring in Biology. She is really nice and speaks pretty good English. Two of my other suite-mates moved in today as well. It's nice to have them here, it was way to quiet before.

I start school on Monday, so I will let you guys know more about classes and all that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment