Thursday, October 27, 2011

Done with Midterms!

Alright, the week of studying like a Korean and test taking is over! This week, I had three Korean language exams, a marathon of language study. I didn't have other regular classes or exchanges, so it was quite a weird week. I think the exams went alright, I won't know my results until next week at the earliest.

I find it hard to believe that I am halfway through this semester. What's more, I have about two months left here in Korea before returning to the States to finish my degree. My emotions this whole semester have been varied because of this imminent move. I am very excited to see my family after about 18 months of being away, yet at the same time, seeing my family means leaving my family here in Korea. Returning to my home country means leaving this place that has both fascinated and inspired me. I suppose that is life: unending goodbyes with the hopes of having hellos once again. Life is a journey with various people and situations coming and going, yet you must press on. I hope that I can fill these next two months with many meetings with friends and new experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment