Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm Back at the Byeons

I left school yesterday with five bags in tow to travel back to Seoul to stay with the Byeons. I couldn't leave anything in my dorm room because they use them for the Winter English Camp for high school students. I took a taxi to the Asan bus terminal and then took a bus to Seoul station. I met the Byeons in the terminal, from there we went to their house. I am so thankful to Hyesun for allowing me to stay in her room (with all my stuff) until the beginning of February when I will be able to move into my new dorm.

Derek is coming to Korea on the 21st (just in time for my birthday!). I am very excited to see him and meet his parents, we are planning to go to the largest church in Korea on either Christmas eve or Christmas day.

Today was a relax at home day, tomorrow we are thinking about going to see a movie or to do something in the city. I don't know my plans for my birthday, Christmas, or New Years, but I will keep you updated

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, I'm so proud of you for stepping outside your comfort zone and embarking on this adventure. It's great that you have made world wide connections and that you are spreading truth and love. Everything about you just amazes me!!! Keep up the great work and have fun, while remaining true to yourself and your family!

    ReplyDelete