Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm Done with Finals!


Today was my last two final exams. I am officially done with my first semester abroad! Today I had Korean Writing and Korean Drumming final exams. It is so weird to know that tomorrow I don't have to go to class or exchanges. I have over two months off for Winter Break, so it will be a transition. The next few days will be bittersweet as I say goodbye to my friends here at school, some that I will see next semester, and some that I don't know when I will see again. It will be a crazy couple days between goodbyes, laundry, packing...the list goes on. I have to finish packing all of my stuff because I can't keep anything at school. It will be interesting trying to haul all of my luggage up to Seoul via public transportation. I am sure there will be some funny stories to tell! I will try to upload my Drumming final here in a few days. Stay tuned!
(Oh, the picture was from the first day at school. All of the international students are in the picture...I'm somewhere in the back row)

1 comment: